Thursday, July 16, 2009

swine flu

DNA test kits for the the A(H1N1) or swine flu virus. Hundreds ...

Just get news report to knew that swine flu is getting worse in Sydney,5 people was death including 9year old boy......bad news!

I am so worry about next month i'll be in Sydney by airplane 8hr flight to back Malaysia,worry about insulate and perhaps 7days cant meet my parent....had to insulate myself......worry......worry!
God bless.....

My brother also choose came over to Sydney honeymoon on September.....please brother change your mind,time is not match to went honeymoon....

3 comments:

  1. For sure kena quarantine de...keke...After u reach malaysia,dont come and look for me 1st ar...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. celakak ricky.....#@%^%$*(,don't worry i wont find u 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakakaka...dont get angry la...keke

    ReplyDelete