Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recover

Just back from Mt Hotham on monday night,so tired in this trip but is very fun....rest 3day until today is still not recover yet,cos my whole body like crash use too many energy and fall down many time when i am skiing,my neck,arms,hand,foot and my back all is painful....yesterday i use 1day to upload photo to my friendster n facebook cos i need to make all photo resize and made some photoscape is look nice better,i still not writing what happend in my trip with max in mt beauty and mt hotham perhaps later i will post it again......just saying a bit 1st cos i think 1week i been never update my blog,cos tired and many things to clearn after i am back so just reading other follow blog 1st and just get relax myself.....just loading some picture to share with yours 1st,how's was my photographic please leave some comment to me.....welcome passing by too!
ready to start our trip





smile baby




























tired n fall down many time.






get up and start again,


No comments:

Post a Comment