Saturday, June 6, 2009

I hate tagged again...

-This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS...
type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words.
Don't think and don't go back and change.
Doesn't matter how random just type it!
Repost it for 10 of your LUCKY friends.




1. Beer: I Prefer wine...
2. Food:Any food but taste must be beautiful....
3. Relationships:Last forever....
4. Crush:Nope.
5. Power Rangers:never like before...
6. Life:Full of power.
7. The President:Overmatch.
8. Yummy:having ABC soup now...yeah
9. Car:I dont have a own vehicle...
10. Movie:I wish to watch HONG KONG movie now.
11. Halloween:Not my business....
12. Sex:Love each other...
13. Religion:Buddhist...
14. Hate:Ricky Khong...i hate u always tagged me!
15. Fear:In the Future...
16. Marriage:Where are MR.RIGHT?
17. Blondes:love they hair color..
18. Slippers:Comfy...
19. Shoes:many shoes i had....
20. Asians:I'm so proud, i'm origin Asian!
21. Pass time:Rest..
22. One night stand:Never try before...
23. My cell Phone:Is outdate lol...
24. Smoke:I don't like to smoke.
25. Fantasy:Wish to had own business....
26. College:Never been..
27. High school Life:Full of memory...
28. Pyjamas:Nope....
29. Stars:Falling star....and make a wish.
30. Center:Which way?
31. Alcohol:Nowadays better less of alcohol....
32. The word love:Har......
33. Friends:Selina,Janice....we meet soon!
34. Money:No free lunch...
35. Heartache:......
36. Time:Running fast....
37. Divorce:Nowadays is normal.....
38. Dogs:I like dog....
39. Undies:Must be wear comfy.
40. Parents:Who don't had?
41. Babies:I love all the baby....
42. Ex:so sorry....
43. Song:Relax and release....
44. Color:Yellow..
45. Weddings:Must be very romantic and warm.
46. Pizza:Eagle Boys....
47. Hangout:Most is with friends...
48. Rest:I had rest enough........
49. Goal:Waiting world cup coming....
50. Inspiration:Inverness....

The 10 LUCKY friends....

1.Ryuu-ji
2.Kenny Lai
3.Yen ling
4.Mark Lee
5.Jimmy
6.Kenji
7.Abdul Azis
8.Shirly Chong
9..Bobo
10.Feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment