Monday, June 29, 2009

Great moment!


Last saturday was just fulfill to watching transformer movie in Griffith cinema,that is long queue on that night queue to buy ticket and queue waiting to entry so many people is waiting outside cinema,because last show is 9.2opm start when we finish is past 12am,that is a great movie....i like that sound when they become transformer is cool.....what a nice saturday night for me!



And today i received good news from max,he told me already booking motel on this friday to sunday cos he take me to SNOWY MOUNTAIN we going to ski fields........YES!!!
I wondering to touch snow so long ready,chance is coming to me now......really excite,i will shoot a lot picture to save into my life memory with U.....thanks so much max
.
Snowy Mountain by kfuture.

4 comments:

  1. 记得拍多多照片哦。。。
    期待。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok....ok... i will,cos i learning to be good photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.....you will enjoy going to the snowy mountains..... :-)

    Its going to be cold !!!! :-)
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes....sure will enjoy ,thanks!

    ReplyDelete