Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disapointment

Is so disappoint today,because he is promise me we going for out trip on this friday i was so excite to went this place and i was online search the famous place information those display photo so nice and beautiful i very like it and hope friday will faster coming....finally wait till he knock off back and he said to me that place is so bored no way can walk and shop,he ask me to choice for other place....when i am searching 30min he talk to me again and said forget it he dont want to went anywhere better stay at home!When i hear that i was unhappy then i start to argue with him...if cant make it don't easy to promise me anythings i dont like people liar to me if he didn't like to went out anywhere just talk to me early not last min cancel make me so down...why u always just talk,not responsibility u promise me so many things but till end all make me disappoint......sad!

3 comments:

  1. hi... im sad for you. next time....go yourself and don't let anyone put you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went alone is too lonely trip,i like to go with fews frend n had fun!

    ReplyDelete