Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tagged Time....

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you.At the end,choose 10 peoples to be tagged.
(To do this, highlights this page,copy and paste this note,erase my answers and enter your own)

WHAT/WHO WAS YOUR:

1.Last beverage:Water
2.Last phone call:Mother
3.Last text message:My frend janice
4.Last song you listened to:Long time didn't listen.
5.Last time you cried:
2month ago..


HAVE YOU EVER:

6.Dated someone twice:seldom..
7.Been cheated on:Never
8.Kissed someone & regretted it:Nope...
9.Lost someone special:Nope
10.Been depressed:Almost
11.Been drunk and threw up:Yup...but never throw up

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12.Black
13.White
14.Yellow

THIS YEAR (2009) HAVE YOU:

15.Made a new friend:Yup,my neighbor chris n ice...
16.Fallen out of love:Temporary nope...
17.Laughed until you cried:Yup...such a long time ago
18.Met someone who changed you:Yes...
19.Found out who's your true friends were:Janice,selina....
20.Found out someone was talking about you:don't mind about it
21.Kissed anyone on your friend's list:No way...
22.How many kids do you want to have:last time is 4,but now give me 1 thanks so much...
23.Do you have any pets:now no
24.Do you want to change your name:I like my name so.....much
25.What did you do for your last birthday:Celebrated with max at home...
26.What time did you wake up today:930am...
27.What were you doing at midnight last night:dreaming n sleep tight
28.Name something you CANNOT wait for:Fulfill success
29.Last time you saw your Mother:7th oct 2008
30.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:Success
31.What are you listening to right now:rain sound...
32.Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:Wish too....
33.What's getting on your nerves right now:Nope
34.Most visited webpage:Facebook n my msn.
35.Whats your real name:YYK,this is my read name!
36.Nicknames:my closer friend like to call me YOYO
37.Relationship Status:In a relationship...
38.Zodiac sign:Gemini
39.Male of female:Female
40.Elementary?:SRJK (c)Pasir Pinji (1)
41.Middle School?:PGS
42.High school/college?:Only graduate when middle school....
43.Hair colour:Black n white
44.Long or short:Middle
45.Height:164cm
46.Do you have a crush on someone?:I think is no...
47.What do you like about yourself?:Adventruous...
48.Piercings:my ear
49.Tattoos:nope..
50.Righty or lefty:Righty...
51.Smoke?:Hate Smoke

FIRST:

52.First surgery:How i Know?
53.First piercing:i said my ear
54.First best friend:Selina
55.First sport you joined:runner in my age 12
56.First vacation:In my memory getting highland was age 12 too..
58.First pair of trainers:miss wong
RIGHT NOW:

59.Eating:skip my lunch..
60.Drinking:Ribena...
61.I'm about to:continue my game...
62.Listening to:Now listen my game music
63.Waiting on:Water power on
YOUR FUTURE :

64.Want kids?:Ofcos
65.Get Married?:sure
66.Career?:Hope to can be economy independent

WHICH IS BETTER :

67.Lips or eyes:Lips
68.Hugs or kisses:Kisses...
69.Shorter or taller:Taller
70.Older or Younger:Who's like older?
71.Romantic or spontaneous:Romantic...
72.Nice stomach or nice arms:Nice arms..
73.Sensitive or loud:Sensitive...
74.Hook-up or relationship:Relationship...
75.Trouble maker or hesitant:Trouble Maker

HAVE YOU EVER?:

76.Kissed a stranger:never...
77.Drank hard liquor:Yup.
78.Lost glasses/contacts:nope.
79.Sex on first date:So tension..
80.Broken someone's heart:Yup...My First Love...
82.Been arrested:Never...
83.Turned someone down:Yup...so sorry!
84. Cried when someone died:not really..
85.Fallen for a friend?:No

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86.Yourself:All the time
87.Miracles:no,never ever
88.Love at first sight:maybe
89.Heaven:Yeah
90.Santa Claus:no..no...no
91.Kiss on the first date:No way...so easy?
92.Angels:never

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94.Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:Max will kill me
95.Did you sing today?:Long time no sing..
96.Ever cheated on somebody?:I'm a honest girl.
97.If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:when my age 19,start to set foot in social.....
98.If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?:much,much different...
99.Are you afraid of falling in love?:so enjoy it....
100.Posting this as 100 truths?:of cause..
10 Friends To Be TAGGED:-
p/s:I Just Tag Those Have A Blog...

1.Yenling
2.Ryuuji
3.Ricky
4.Jim
5.Kenny
6.Kenji
7.Mark
8.Abdul Azis
9.Shirly Chong
10.Bobo

No comments:

Post a Comment